Pastor Paul continues this week with the book of 2 Timothy. He stresses the importance of being courageous and looks at ways that we can increase and build upon courage through our actions.
2 Timothy 1:6
Heat = Heat Energy
2 Timothy 1:7
2 Timothy 1:8
2 Timothy 1:9-11
"Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the assessment that something else is more important than fear." - Franklin D Roosevelt
2 Timothy 1:12
1. Pray with your spouse
2. Tell someone about what God is doing in your life
3. Pray for someone / Let someone pray for you
4. Get into a Life Group
5. Learn about God
6. Tell someone about what you see God doing in their life.
7. Pay for someone's groceries in front of you. (Be generous)
8. Help someone who is in need (homeless, flat tire, broken down)
9. Learn someone's name today that you don't know. Right here, right now.