Happy to Serve
"Then he said to his discples, 'The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few.' "
11 So Christ himself gave the apostles, the prophets, the evangelists, the pastors and teachers, 12 to equip his people for works of service, so that the body of Christ may be built up 13 until we all reach unity in the faith and in the knowledge of the Son of God and become mature, attaining to the whole measure of the fullness of Christ.
The Seven Blessings We Experience By Serving Others:
1. Serving allows us to discover and develop our spiritual gifts.
2. Serving allows us to experience the joy and peace that comes from obedience.
3. Serving helps us be more like Jesus.
4. Serving surrounds us with other Christians who can help us follow Jesus.
5. Serving increases our faith.
6. Serving allows us to experience God's blessing in new ways.
7. Serving is good for your soul.
1 Peter 4:10-11
10 Each of you should use whatever gift you have received to serve others as faithful stewards of God's grace in its various forms. 11 If anyone speaks, they should do so as one who speaks the very words of God. If anyone serves, they should do so with the strength God provides, so that in all things God may be praised through Jesus Christ. To him be the glory and the power for ever and ever. Amen.
Comments are closed.